Monday, April 7, 2008

checkup


it's my first lol koobs. i know it isn't funny, but it's true! koobs went to the vet this morning and has gained two pounds since january.

here is a history of her weight (it would be awesome if my month-by-month weight was online somewhere):
September 2005: 14.2 lbs
July 2007: 11.4 lbs
August 2007: 10.7 lbs
January 2008: 12.12 lbs
April 2008: 14.10 lbs

koobs has done such a good job eating and getting healthy that she is kind of fat. the vet said she can't gain any more weight.
also, today's visit cost $299.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Unknown said...

COngratulations Koobi fora on your weight gain!

I had gained a bit too much during Felix's illness and am pleased to report that I lose one pound since then, two months and two weeks. I feel like I am starving all of the time!

Oscar and Della xo >^. .^<

Hav u sen canhascheezburger.com/? We luv it a lot!